Saturday, March 12, 2011

Been a while

August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March...8 months between posts is not really keeping relevant and up to date. I am not going to try to catch you up I am just going to start again fresh.

This morning I played the Mr Potato Head's Play Dough game with Taylor.  She play by her own rules, I guess that is how almost 6 year olds rolls.  I can't be more proud more proud of that brilliant little girl. She is such a pleasure to be around, mostly, and there is never a dull moment when Taylor is around. It saddens me that I can't ski for the rest of the season because she is something to behold on her skis. She jumps anything she finds and is finally getting in a little tuck when she has to keep her speed up.  She is barely six and already an exceptional skier.


School is going well this semester. I am taking two social media classes and Mass Comm Law which is a challenge to say the least. We have had two exams not and with the help of extra credit I am able to maintain a high B or low A.  Luckily the next two exams are the easier ones so i have a chance at pulling off a solid A for the class. 

I applied for a few internships but did not get any of them.  I think I may have found one myself working with a local Internet Service Provider / computer engineer / entrepreneur.  Working with him will allow me to apply everything I have learned and am learning to the real world.  

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment